torsdag den 13. marts 2008

Change of plans


The day started nicely with a mail that said I had won two tickets for a concert this Friday.
Wahey! I had no idea what I had won.
Apparently it is a concert with Revl9n and Playboy-Marse, both from Sweden.
Playboy-marse is a DJ and Revl9n is some kind of electro punk apparently, who knew?!
That is all I know, maybe I should find out some more - or maybe not, I could go with fresh ears and eyes to this stuff. I am getting out of the cave and listening to new tunes.
The concert is at studenterhuset at 21oo hours. They still had tickets today and they cost 70 kroner and can be bought at location in the café.

http://www.myspace.com/playboymarse
http://www.myspace.com/revl9n

In other news, I read that the concert with Detektivbyrån, also at Studenterhuset, in April has been cancelled!
NO! ¤%#"/()&/% WHY?! "@#%&!/*

Also I have been getting into a Danish singer / songwriter Annika Aakjær, who has a very beautiful voice and some unique and ironic lyrics. Her album lille filantrop will be out the fifth of may. Mymusic.dk

Ingen kommentarer: