fredag den 4. april 2008

Back to basics

Lately I have been going back to basics = acoustic guitar. For a change I am out of DK and Europe!
First of all The Dodos. I love how a guitar, drum and passionate vocals can be all you need.
Secondly The Acorn.
Thirdly Grand Archives.
And also Iron and Wine.
These north American bands have some fell to them that can't be matched in Europe, god heavens we try! (pronounce with a fake British accent). All these bands seem to have found THE sound of acoustic America in their own way. And I am sure they kick ass on stage.
This will be a weekend with work and maybe board gaming with the boys, so don't count on anything from here until perhaps Monday. I have no idea how most people read blogs, but I would recommend using a reader, like google's reader. It has changed my life - and saved me lots of time.
Take care, who and wherever you are. A.

Ingen kommentarer: